• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

long hammock barrels

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He makes a good barrel. Mine was .50 cal on a lehigh gun. Never fired it though. :redface:
Traded it for a FAR superior rifle. :wink:

TVM also use them. I upgraded mine to Rice barrels, but in asking around have yet to hear anything bad about Long Hammock.

Own one 45cal in a TVM rifle and love it.In my opinion the Long Hammocks shoot better and are way slicker on the inside from the factory than a Green Mountain needing less break-in before they get consistant.

Last edited by a moderator:
The tennessee rifle I built last year has one and it is extremely accurate.

built a .36 with one... it was my first build from a stock blank and i was terrified, but the barrel went in like a dream and shoots great.

so, from a sample set one one, i'd use a Long Hammock again without hesitation.

Back