• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lets talk about "Pie"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Has anyone out there made anything besides apple Pie? Im thinking that blackberry pie might be good...anyone tried it yet and what were your results and recipe if you have one:> how bout peach pie or cherry pie.... it seems like the pie recipes I have seen and tried are very similiar to a liquers/corials :hatsoff:...

a friend of mine made some blackberry pie that was really really good. he just used blackberry juice and then added mostly the same type spices as we would use in apple pie. i can't remember the exact recipe and i won't see him until next year. it can and has been done with stuff besides apple for sure.
pieman

Assuming we're not talking about things baked with a crust (besides the one drinking it)... It's probably not PC, but a friend makes a Fig Pie that's a truely wicked delight.

Dried figs boiled in fresh apple cider, I believe he added some cinnamon and nutmeg, and a pint of everclear for each 2 gallons of Pie. Let it sit for a couple of months in a cool dark place.

His girlfriend likes the figs from the bottom of the jug over ice cream.

it seems like the pie recipes I have seen and tried are very similiar to a liquers/corials :hatsoff:...
Cookie,
Add more everclear until you change your
opinion :crackup: :crackup: Blackberry or Rasberry sounds
like some great pie to me.
snake-eyes :hmm:

Back