• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lets see some percussion revolvers!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old Armi San Marco 1858 Remington in .44 from a kit in the early 80s that I rescued from my cousin.

Attachments

• 213E5C4E-8CA2-47F3-A952-CFBBD89EE867.jpeg
    213E5C4E-8CA2-47F3-A952-CFBBD89EE867.jpeg
    809.4 KB · Views: 236
My ASM .36 Colt Navy I bought NIB several years ago for $85! Actually the good price was due to the age of the gun and part of a trade deal I had made in a local pawn shop.

I am NOT proud of the blue that has been removed and this was caused by ME leaving the barrel in the sink with hot water and dish soap for what wasn't very long while cleaning it one time.

I had no idea this would happen with water and mild dish soap but it did. My plan is to remove the rest of the bluing, polish it and perform an oil blackening of it.

IMG_1868.JPG

View attachment 55759

I don't have most of them anymore. A thief broke into my house and stole 12 of them 3 years ago. The police recovered one of them at a pawn shop.
I wish the bastards would only steal money. Some things, along with the memories attached, can not be replaced.

A druggy stole $14,000 of my firearms. He was caught but I never recovered a single rifle or pistol. He got a free lawyer and only spent 1 year in prison. He has returned to my community to continue stealing. Sheriff doesn't do anything about it. He doesn't work so I can't sue him in civil court for damages. The courts and prison system wont tell me where he lives , etc. I'm still so angry about the robbery, the justice system and government that I just wish I could scream. My only hope is that he ODs and dies a slow miserable death.

Latest posts

Back