• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Lead ammo ban in Wisconsin?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is international scientific consensus on the dangers of lead ammunition.

In Merchants of Doubt, Oreskes and Conway (2010) showed how denial of scientific evidence has been a strategy used by those with vested interests in important health and environmental issues such as climate change, tobacco smoking, ozone layer thinning, acid rain, and DDT. The ongoing discussion on the use of lead-based ammunition parallels the debates covered by Oreskes and Conway. Thus, extensive scientific evidence is disputed or rejected, lead substitutes developed by the ammunition industries are deemed inadequate or too expensive, and proposed bans on lead ammunition are often viewed as anti-hunting.

I got so much lead on my back yard 300-yd shooting range that I'm screwed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5161761/

If the govt. gave a damn about us out here , they would never have unleashed Covid on the population. Lead polution is just another ploy to control population through gun control. Supposed "climate change " , another BS crisis. One boogie man after another.

Lead ammunition bans have nothing to do with the environment or "Saving the Eagles."

It is just another scheme to chip away at hunting rights, and close lawful, sport shooting ranges towards the long-term goal of eventual bans of both.

The sooner sportsman and firearm owners realize that the left doesn't play nice, compromise, or have any interest in anything other than power and control, the better off we will be.

More good would be done if they - instead of banning lead - started a group to go out and pickup all the billions of tons of bullets/balls fired just since the revolution. Or maybe just FROM the revolution and the Northern Invasion of the South.
I've been doing that for years with my metal detector :thumb:

Sight in rifle w/ lead balls. Load the gun w/lead , carry a long some of the AFU legal ammo to show the officiators. Two can play these silly games.
Exactly ! Thank you ....finally , someone else said it too ....Plus ... Price of lead is gonna drop !! I'll have SO much lead !! LOL

Out here in California Fish and Game officers have a handheld wand that they can scan an animal and know if it was shot with lead or non toxic shot. I have had my ducks scanned on two different hunts at two different locations.

Back