• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD - Pending funds Late Lancaster .32 - now shipping

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This rifle was built by member "Crow 21957" and I was told it was ordered as a "late Lancaster". It has a 42" Colerain straight 13/16" bbl, .32 caliber, six groove round bottom rifling .016 deep. L&R flintlock, Davis double set triggers (fires from set position only), stock appears to be an upgrade. LOP is 14". The patch box is spring loaded and opens via a push button. Small silver star inlet on cheek piece. The P.I. Spence tang sight with adjustable peep was purchased from the Log Cabin shop and modified by the builder to mount with just one tang screw and a small index pin. There was a blank in the normal rear sight dovetail which I removed to install in order to install a primitive sight (can't shoot peeps in local club) - that sight is extra tall and will need some file work, till have the blank, so will include. On my analog scale the rifle weighs 9lbs. I'm including a .32 cal loading block and a few flints. Price is $975 shipped. USPS money order, personal check, or PayPal F/F.

Attachments

• 10.jpeg
    10.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 2
  • 11.jpeg
    11.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg