• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Knights of the Golden Horseshoe Encampment

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will,

Sounds like great fun. I may have missed the obvious (again :haha: ) but what are the driving directions from coming up from South of there on I-95? Will you be attending?

Gus

I had to go to the visitor center page of the link to find a map where this one was.
If anyone is wondering Virgina is the state this one is in.

Thank you. Thanks to supersizing the large map, it seems it is not that far from the Wal Mart Super Center. That helps a little, but it would be great to know how far from I-95 the Visitor Center is.

Gus

Hi, Gus. Take 95 N from richmond to Rt 3 west at Fredericksburg. Germanna is about 22mi. west (past Chancellor and Wilderness). About 5 mi west of rte 20 (stay on 3). Germanna College is on the left with the site immediately following. They may have us park at the college. I hope to be there about 9:30 or 10 - spectating.
Will

Will,

Thanks for the directions. It is further west than I remembered. If my Sister does not need me to take care of my Father that day, I think I will try to make it up there.

Gus

Back