• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

killer Jane...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Well Boys.. and Girls.. Jane has served me well.. 60 grains of 2F over the powder wad and a .600 roundball in .020 pillow ticking seems to do the trick.

unofficially 84yds(will check again in the morning)

IMG_2609.jpg

exit wound

IMG_2611.jpg

I shot her in the last moments of daylight. Heard a crack sound right after I shot she ran off to the right and I heard a crash.. knew I hit her. Looked and looked for hair and blood saw nothing. but I knew I hit her.. so after searching for about an hour through a lot of brush and thickets never finding a drop of blood, I decide to walk down a little open area.. :thumbsup:

Hot damn! :grin: Good on you Roy!! Best part is, ya can't sell that smoke pole now buddy! :thumbsup: Congrats! :thumbsup:

:hatsoff: Atta Boy Roy!!! Grats to ya!! boy,,,, price of that "not fer sale" gun jus went up again! lol,,, :shocked2:

:hmm: Remeasure! if I gotta beat the record I wanta make sure what I'm shootin for! :haha:

I'll get Cutie to help me in the morning.. there has to be hair where I hit her..

I really do not see the need for me to build a rifle for myself.. :haha:

RC said:
:hatsoff: Atta Boy Roy!!! Grats to ya!! boy,,,, price of that "not fer sale" gun jus went up again! lol,,, :shocked2:

:hmm: Remeasure! if I gotta beat the record I wanta make sure what I'm shootin for! :haha:

Yeah, damn, I demand a recount! That beats my 75 yard shot....!

No rear sight.. off-hand.. :grin: everything just felt right. :thumbsup:

:grin: wondered how long it would take you to notice.. :haha:

Holy smokes! That's one heck of a smoothie shot! Killer Jane, indeed.

"Janey's got a gun, everybody's on the run...."

Back