• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kik vs Goex

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustyh

40 Cal.
Reaction score
How does Kik compare to Goex in performance? Was going to order some 2F Goex from Powder Inc but saw on their website that they are out of 2F and don't know when they will be getting any. They are suggesting Kik powder to replace the Goex for now about the same price. I'm down to my last pound of 2F but I do have a couple cans of 3F that I can use so I'm not desperate to order any "YET".

Another member and I just ordered from Powder inc, and we got 2F Goex.
At the time it was listed on the web site as unavailable, but a when a phone call was made they had the stuff.
Give'm a call,,

According to their latest post Nov. 22 they say don't bother calling about Goex 2F because they don't have any and won't be taking orders for it untill they know when they will be getting some in.

According to some, including posts here, KIK is an inferior powder to Goex. But, my best friend and a member of my ml club uses it. He consistently comes in 1st or 2nd at our club shoots. Must be pretty bad stuff. :shocked2: :wink:
I have never used it but if cost means anything to you, worth trying.

After winning some kik I did some comparasion tests and found Kik to be actually more consistant as far as deviation in velocity neasured over a chrony. I find it at least as clean as Geox if not cleaner. Also it is my belief that Geox actually bought some kik and resold it as geox when they had productioin problems some years back! So as far as I am concerned Kik vs geox is even. I prefer american made but I would not hestitate to order another case of kik the next time I need powder.

Latest posts

Back