• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kibler's Hunting Pouch

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can also buy leather strapping for several bags https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0899D95R...lja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

And who is to say Mr. Kibler isn't getting this stuff wholesale through a distributor on Amazon or somewhere similar., this is not a dig on him it is just business and that how it works.
I wonder what Walmart cost would be you know like Amazon Home Depot and others that either have or are ruining every small business and small town in America. How many here still have their Baptismal money?

OK, I read the whole thread and I gotta say I am disgusted at the "comparisons", downgrading and stealing of the post. Grow TFU guys.... If you don't want or like it STFU. Wait till you post something for sale.

WOW, so now if we express an opinion we are told to STFU, how very liberal of you. I guess you missed the parts where I said “to each his own”.

Well id get one but my main shooting bag is a Walmart bag hung of the Corolla mirror. Just not into that degree of PC/hc. I got the SMR as I wanted a flintlock that would go off w/o tinkering. I made a belt in Jr. That was and Is the end of my leather working

And here's the business address for the first sposored ad (Muse Craft) that pops up in the Amazon link ..... just saying

"Business Name: XiaMenShiFeiYiDaDianZiShangWuYouXianGongSi
Business Address:
梅岭街道梅龙小区19栋702
泉州市
晋江
福建省
CN"

Keep funneling money to China, can't see anything bad happening with that.

I will choose to do without in order to support an American company.
I think I'm going to order a Kibler bag for my Christmas present.🤓

I'm hoping a moccasin kit will be next.... :)

When I started in the '70s it seemed we all made stuff ourselves, now I see guys saying they want a .50 because they can get balls easier than a .54...Dang, I think I bought my last store bought balls in the '80s...I can see a fellow wanting to make his own shot pouch and this gets him started...I have 3 flintlocks and 3 shot pouches, one bought in the '70s from Bob Watts when I bought a rifle from his shop in Stone Mountain...The next in the '80s from someone advertising on the back of MuzzleBlast and the last one from Jeff Po-Boy...This would make a great Christmas present for someone wanting to try their hand in leather working.

WOW, so now if we express an opinion we are told to STFU, how very liberal of you. I guess you missed the parts where I said “to each his own”.
Same here, I posted an opinion and other options with no negative connotations intended. I don't think he reads the posts other than what his is and just posts to stir the pot.

And here's the business address for the first sposored ad (Muse Craft) that pops up in the Amazon link ..... just saying

"Business Name: XiaMenShiFeiYiDaDianZiShangWuYouXianGongSi
Business Address:
梅岭街道梅龙小区19栋702
泉州市
晋江
福建省
CN"

Keep funneling money to China, can't see anything bad happening with that.

I will choose to do without in order to support an American company.
I think I'm going to order a Kibler bag for my Christmas present.🤓
Just like whenever you buy anything in America it is going to have some Chinese influence/parts. I bet that CNC machine that is used to make those rifles has several parts made in CHINA. Just saying, we can't escape it, hell most of the new cars are sitting on lots because they don't have the Chinese microchips for them.

Thanks for all the kind words. In truth all the credit goes to James Rogers as he is responsible for everything involving the kit. We are simply the seller.

As James mentioned, there are lots of choices for those wanting a bag. I will say, that sales have been quite good since this has been introduced and I expect it to be a popular addition to our rifle kits.

One again, all the thanks to James for producing such a high quality and professionally put together kit.

All the best.
Jim
But, but… shouldn’t you have an evyil Darth Vader laugh as you go all the way to the bank? Don’t you do so this to make your vast profits? 😜

Seriously though, good job at helping your customers. Some people like getting their stuff all at once. Many have never done leather work. Once they’ve done it once, they’ll be able to do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back