• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kentuckian 5011 45 caliber ball rifle

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pretty

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have a chance to buy it fer $370.00 But I do not know anything about that brand, Is it worth the money forgot cap lock

I have a chance to buy it fer $370.00 But I do not know anything about that brand, Is it worth the money forgot cap lock
First time I've ever heard of it but a quick internet search shows that they were made by Investarms and sold by CVA and Euroarms. There's even an old (short) thread from 2008 that talks about them.
euroarms kentuckian rifle

I have had the Kentuckian in flint lock since 1970 and have had no trouble with it. It shoots well, and is accurate. Mine is .44 caliber and made by Euroarms I believe.

Front sight is a little short/low so have to make consciejce
djustment

Sorry for error..make conscience adjustment when aiming. Split the PRB on double
bladed axe on woodswalk a couple times.

Use a little"Kentucky windage", just my two cents worth.

Just saw one in a gun shop in Boulder for $75 used. The locks are poor but it doesn’t take much to pop a cap. I passed on it.

Back