• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kathi

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.
If that is your rifle gorgeous. I have shot a friends C. Gove rifle but can't afford to bid or buy want wish I had one but that is the way it goes. Have a replica of his Peacepipe hawk hanging on my wall.

You are over by Akron, while I'm 70 miles NNW of Columbus. You are lucky; not far from Jim Kimber's shop. Brilliant young fellow who makes building a nice longrifle a lot easier for many of us.

In the ML arena, remember to take things slow and enjoyable. Our "sport" is a replay of a slower paced time, and we should respect even that portion of the former times.

And there are literally hundreds of kindred souls here to assist you along the smokey blue haze.

You are over by Akron, while I'm 70 miles NNW of Columbus. You are lucky; not far from Jim Kimber's shop. Brilliant young fellow who makes building a nice longrifle a lot easier for many of us.

In the ML arena, remember to take things slow and enjoyable. Our "sport" is a replay of a slower paced time, and we should respect even that portion of the former times.

And there are literally hundreds of kindred souls here to assist you along the smokey blue haze.
Yes, I have a Brother of Ivory Mountain that knows him well. Talks about his work too.
Keep your powder dry!

Nah, I work in tech now. It is a great school, despite not getting a job in my major lol!
That is fine Tech is the way to go with the way our future is heading so I think it was a smart move.

Sent and paid for my daughter to go to Hocking College back in 1993 she is not doing was she degreed in and she apologized to us for wasting our money. I said it wasn't a waste you experience education, friends and a life away from ho.e. something I didn't get to do. I told her it did give you skills to use in future job positions. So it wasn't a waste. The future is not the same direction it was 50 years ago. Now getting the chance to enjoy life is the problem no longer love and peace lol. Good luck and nice chatting with you .

Yes it is 20 minutes away. My husband and I even set up our Kiowa Style tipi for Log Cabin Spring and Fall rendezvous, which they no long do they now host a Trade Faire. We go every year to that as walk ins. We know Liza and some of the gun makers and staff there.
Great place and they are a donor to our Kill' Um Buck Longrifles Beaver Rendezvous. Hubby President and daughter vice president of KUB.
Do you rendezvous or shoot?
I don't do rendevous, but I do like to shoot. I'm in the process of building my fourth rifle now taking gun building classes at the cabin.

I don't do rendevous, but I do like to shoot. I'm in the process of building my fourth rifle now taking gun building classes at the cabin.
That is awesome you may know those who I know. This past August I was lucky to win a John Gaeckle 45c. flintlock at Great Trails 50th Festival which we has been members of for many years and have attended and set up at the festival since 1986. now members of Killumbuck longrifles.
Friend to many Gunsmiths.
I will hope to fine and meet you sometime.

If that is your rifle gorgeous. I have shot a friends C. Gove rifle but can't afford to bid or buy want wish I had one but that is the way it goes. Have a replica of his Peacepipe hawk hanging on my wall.
Thank you. It's a Mike Brooks smoohbore 16 ga. Weighs 7 lbs on the nose with a 42" swamped barrel.

Hello from Wadsworth Ohio
Been rendezvousing since 1986, have been a member of black powder rifle clubs 1985. My husband does most of the shooting I have in the past and getting back into it. We taught our daughter when she was a teen and still involve and shooting at our club. She Is Vice President and Hubby President. I handle the postings and hands on in all events. Love BP shooting and Hawk N Knife and Bow.
Related to Carlos Gove, Gunmaker
very cool welcome

Latest posts

Back