• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Kadooty

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Ive acquired a "new" in box Kadooty from my clubs blanket shoot and honestly Im considering put it on the trade block.

Anyone have an idea what it would be a reasonable value?
The value of a prize for the blanket shoot.

It was an overengineered solution to locating the ball on the powder charge. Marking one's ramrod will serve the same purpose. The value, to me, is about the same a decent working rod.

Folks made fun of the Kadooty when they came out but they worked quite well for the intended purpose, which is applying uniform pressure on the powder when loading.

Folks made fun of the Kadooty when they came out but they worked quite well for the intended purpose, which is applying uniform pressure on the powder when loading.
Yes, and they also compress the powder which results in higher efficiency.

@Uncle Miltie said it, they work well for intended purpose.
,given our sharing @bassncrap , you would be served well with the learning experience that the Kadooty could/will help you with.
Consistency is a key issue. And loading pressure is part of it.
I'm one of those karma kind of guy's, you got that gift for a reason. Use it or sell it, Your choice.

To answer your question; $20-30 maybe,,, there is no major historical or collector value.

th.jpg

Last edited:
Ingenious solution to non-existent problem.
If slightly compressed the powder burns more efficiently and consistently. BPCR shooters compress powder to varying degrees. A compressed load delivers a noticeable decrease in smoke and fouling.

Back