• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Jug Choke

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my barrel back from Caywood. Turn around was pretty quick, about 8 or 9 days after they received it. If it ever stops raining I'm going to try it out!
He did mine a year ago and I am ashamed to say I have yet to shoot it. We got cross ways he promised immedite turn around as I had a turkey tag coming up and when I called the third time after a week after he got it (no messages left, I just hung up when he didnt answer) he answered and cussed me advised he didnt need babysat and threatened to return the barrel less shipping. Bad tatse in my mouth so I have not had the urge yet. GREAT to see these othr choices.

Here's a question for you guys that have done it. Will the same load work? I got acceptable results at 25 yds with Skychief load. Was shooting 65 IF and 65 #4 lead.

Thats why I never used it, no time to pattern again as season was going on when I got it back.

Jug choke; The picture is a little off, it shows a slight restriction at the muzzle, with a jug choke the muzzle is not restricted.

jug.jpg

Latest posts

Back