• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It`s the wifes fault

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PitchyPine

69 Cal.
Reaction score
She said she`d pay half so i ordered another Blue Ridge Frontier in 54 cal.
Should be in about the end of the week, will post pics when i get it. :)

that is generous because what he earns is ours but what she earns is hers. As my wife said one time, "The divorce judge was completely unfair. He split everything equally between them." True story, not a joke.

:hmm: , she wants something from you.
At the moment you have the rifle in your hand, she will tell you what SHE wants.And then you can pay the other half. :haha:

:hatsoff:

undertaker said:
At the moment you have the rifle in your hand, she will tell you what SHE wants.And then you can pay the other half. :haha:

:rotf: :rotf:
I already got the ultimatum, don`t worry she`s no sap. :redface: :haha:

PitchyPine said:
undertaker said:

:rotf: :rotf:
I already got the ultimatum, don`t worry she`s no sap. :redface: :haha:

What could that be :hmm:

Yea blame it on the wife, :shake: I have heard it all know! :rotf: :rotf:
Boy are you ever going to have to pay dearly (yes dear, no dear, whatever you say dear) for your half! :rotf: :rotf:
Congrats and looking forward to pics of the new addition to the family!

Actually all she wants is too go on a one day trip with her mom too her sisters and a trail ride on horses in a couple weeks.
She`s pretty easy too get along with. :)
Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Shoot is that all? Then put her on a horse to her sisters house with her mom .. that should last about a week .. blessed silent time! :hmm: :grin:

Davy

:rotf: Good idea Davy, yep scalper , what better too have in bed than your favorite dog and a rifle. :rotf:

Back