• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

It’s amazing what new info we are constantly learning about history.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's retarded that they said George Wahington was named after Washington D.C.

It's like saying Gettysburg was named after the battle of Gettysburg.

I'd like to think the people making the commercial were being too clever by half.

The older our country gets, the dumber our country gets.

Last edited:
It's retarded that they said George Wahington was named after Washington D.C.

It's like saying Gettysburg was named after the battle of Gettysburg.

I'd like to think the people making the commercial were being too clever by half.

The older our country gets, the dumber our country gets.

If thats what you thought was wrong with that video then I can’t help you…

Checkout this video.

I had no idea that George Washington was named after Washington DC.

This is what you commented on regarding the video. Quote: "I had no idea that George Washington was named after Washington DC".

I then commented on the same thing regarding Washington.

Now you're saying there's something wrong with me because I commented on what you commented on.

Lay out for us what your opinions are, be they good or bad, about the video you posted. It's your video. Elaborate.

Was that video written by the same person who said the Continental Army "manned the air, rammed the ramparts, and took over the airports" during the Revolutionary War? 😁
That was hilarious.

But Trump didn't write that speech.

Would have been better if he questioned the historical facts and laughed it off.

Then joke about firing the speech writer.

Some of you guys need to lighten up a little. It's Satire nothing was meant to be factual or accurate about it. It's supposed to be funny. The guy has nearly a hundred videos like this on his channel. Looking at his views he's probably making a good living off of it also.
Exactly, like Thomas Jefferson said “you can’t believe everything you see on the internet”.

Back