• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Iowa Dove Season

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, our governor had some say about dove hunting and now we can use lead shot. Sure, after I spent over fifty bucks for the non toxic. Granted it has been 45 years since I have had dove on the menu, but I do remember them being fine tasting. Leon

Glad to hear they changed the rules. Here in Kentucky there are a couple of waterfowl areas run by the Ky F&G where they put on dove shoots every year and you have to use non toxic in those specific spots. Other than that it's lead all the way and I hope it stays like that.

Back