• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Introduction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Boudreau

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hello One & All,

This is my first time here; I came across this site and was impress about the Forum. I have been involve with muzzleloading (primitive)for about 12 years. I only hunt with round ball and find it enjoyable. I live and hunt in the State of Maine. Because I hunt with muzzleloaders and have an interest in tipis and life off of the land, my friends have given me the name Two Moons.

Welcome to the MLF Two Moons! Glad you found our camp. There are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here and its the best BP forum on the net. Pull up a stump and join the fire and share some info.

:hatsoff: Welcome to the site,good ta have ya here 2 moons.Where abouts in Maine? Griz

Welcome! I hope you will contribute to the forum as well as benefit from it.

Litchfield, Maine its located between Augusta and Lewiston. What I have seen on this site thus far is really great. I'm looking forward to the informational knowledge and the camaraderie.

Welcome. There is a wealth of knowledgeable folks here and some may well be up in your part of the country. So have a seat, fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Latest posts

Back