• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Interesting Gun Store

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gooddw

40 Cal.
Reaction score
I walked into a gun store Saturday in Wagram, NC. I was stuned. They had bunches of percussion guns. They had about seven Hawkens, all for around $200. They also had some Sharps (originals). One was made at Harper's Ferry in 1852. It was $2000. They had some 1861 Springfields and some other guns that I'd never seen before.

Stars&Bars,
Hope you did'nt slip in your
slobber!! :rotf: :rotf:
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Back before I was interested in (or in a position to purchase) any black powder firearms, I stumbled across a store in Oklahoma City that was full to the brim with old muzzleloaders. I don't recall the name or exact location, but do recall that it was right by Interstate 40 and think that it was on the east side of town. It was south of the interstate, but you could see it from the store window. Lots of nice rifles!

There is also an antique arms dealer in Western Virginia (NOT in West Virginia) that had a nice assortment including an old wall gun. Wow, was it impressive!! As I recall, it was not too far from Luray or Barboursville...

They are building a new gun range which will include a cowboy action shooting range. The bulldozers are suppose to arrive today to start building the berms. I can't wait.

Small World :winking: I walked into the same store yesterday afternoon, and was sucked right back to the back wall. They only had the one .58cal flinter for sale when I was there..Sure glad the LOP was way short...the price tag was about $4800 :shocked2:

Hello,

I'm in Laurinburg. Where do you go to shoot? Do you know Jeff Gregory?

Back