• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I'm a new "old guy "

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been lurking for some time and conclude there is real knowledge to be gleaned from this forum. I really appreciate the careful and kind response given to the most simple of questions. Thats importent to me since most of my thoughts are fairly simple :wink: At any event, am looking forward to the association as I go through the process to choose and build my first flintlock Southern rifle.
home:
Bonita Springs,Fl
Noblesville, In.

jumpy said:
... I really appreciate the careful and kind response given to the most simple of questions. Thats importent to me since most of my thoughts are fairly simple ...

:haha: We think alike ... welcome!

Dan C

Welcome to the MLF Brady! Glad you found our camp. Make sure you post some pic's of your flintlock when you get it finished.

Welcome!
Glad you decided to join in instead of just lurking.
I'm sure you have plenty to share! :v

Hi Brady, and welcome to the forum. If you ever fly up this way, please stop in and introduce yourself. You will be welcome at our humble abode.

Latest posts

Back