• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Identify a casting as to what it's a copy of

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm new to this forum don't really know how to answer

• some one tell me what I should be doing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • forget it to complicated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Larryc

32 Cal
Reaction score
I picked up aView attachment 1714675178168.jpeg I picked this casting up at a flea market. It appears to be a very good lost wax casting. Does anyone know if is a copy of a real percussion pistol? Where can I find more information, would be thankful for any help. It is 7 1/2" long with 7/8" octagon barrel 3"long Thanks Larryc

Is it a hoppe’s target pistol with a sawn off barrel? It doesn’t look old. Can we get more pictures?

I picked up aView attachment 316916 I picked this casting up at a flea market. It appears to be a very good lost wax casting. Does anyone know if is a copy of a real percussion pistol? Where can I find more information, would be thankful for any help. It is 7 1/2" long with 7/8" octagon barrel 3"long Thanks Larryc
Thank you for the info I attached two more photos. Larryc

Attachments

• IMG_1091.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1093.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back