• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I need a spring gobbler fix!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyFlintlock

50 Cal.
Reaction score
SHow me some gobbler pics, dead or otherwise!!! I can't hardly sit still!!!!!

GOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Wess

TurkeyDinner-main_Full.jpg

turkey-dinner-with-lesley-l-smith.jpg

Fossil Hunter said:
Here ya go.............................

redo.jpg
I've never seen a bunch of toms in one place at the same time strutting. Looks like a sausage fest if you ask me. :rotf:

Fossil..Can I marry You! :rotf: You dog! that is awesome!...Imagine deciding which one to shoot!
Love the photo.

Thanks for the comments guys. Now for the questions.....................
I got that photo a couple seasons ago with a trail camera. I was actually hunting about 20 yards to the left in a large opening. Took me over two hours to coax one of those guys out of the timber. Then I missed with the longbow. :idunno: That's why we call it hunting. :) If memory serves me right, the original photo had 7 or 8 toms in it. It's been cropped here.
We have three of the 4 species needed for a slam. Just no Osceola's here. Most in my area are Merriams and Rio's with an Eastern thrown in once in a while.
And, I'm already married. :rotf:

Here's another favorite..............

shedandturkey.jpg

Fossil.. would you consider adoption? :rotf:
another great picture!

Slow Poke-I have 2 words for you... Game Hog!--Congrats!

here's a face only a mother could love...

First bp turkey- the gun is a T/C New Englander taped camo percussion

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0194_1-1.jpg

The season can't come fast enough.....this is whats waiting for me and hopefully a load of #6's from the 20ga fowler! :grin:

thisam-1.jpg

P1010003-1.jpg

P1010004-1.jpg
[/quote]

Fossil how high do you place your camera off the ground ?...Thanks....Dan

Back