• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I just wanted to say hi

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul LaFranco

36 Cal.
Reaction score
My name is Paul and I just joined this forum, I've been reading the post's for a while now and figured it's time to get my feet wet. Saddly, I live in IL, a very bad state for gun owners, but this year we're getting out of IL and going to Tenn, where I can be free again. My father was a Marine sniper in WW-2, he put a .22 in my hands when I was 8 yrs old and I have been in love with the shooting sports ever since.I served in the U.S Army 1st/502nd airmobile 101st Airborne Div Viet Nam. When I got out of the army I got into shooting 1911's for about 20 yrs, I have been, since then and am still very active in longrange tactical shooting. I played around with a Hawken in the late 70's for a little while and enjoyed it very much but lost interest in it until now. I really know very little about muzzle loaders but I intend to learn quite a bit about them now. Anyway I hope to both learn alot, and to contribute alot on this forum.
Paul

Howdy RW and welcome to the forum amigo! We all enjoy it here .. so dig in and get yor feets wet! :grin: :hatsoff:

Davy

Howdy RW! :hatsoff: Glad to meet ya.

All of IL ain't so bad. Just up around the Chicago area. If only we could get Canada to take them 3 counties. :hmm:

Nah... never happen. Dang!

Paul,
Welcome to the MLF. Yep, from your bio I would say you are on the "RIGHT". Just a little
right of myself.Visit often and contribute when you can, but remember this is a traditional
muzzleloading forum.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Welcome and :hatsoff: for serving across the pond. I am pretty new here myself but much info is here enjoy. If I can be any help holler.
Shel

welcome RW, and thanx to your family for your service
And if you think Il is bad for gun owners you should try NYS!

Latest posts

Back