• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

I have wanted this gun since I was a kid!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fastleo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I received a package from the fedex driver today and I wanted to share pictures with you guys. It’s a new old stock mountain rifle kit in 58cal. I’m very glad to add it to my collection.

It came with a scope that I need help learning about. It was also new in the box it says 4x15 Japan on it. The paper inside the package says Armsport so maybe that’s the maker… let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_2863.jpeg
    IMG_2863.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2866.jpeg
    IMG_2866.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2865.jpeg
    IMG_2865.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2864.jpeg
    IMG_2864.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2867.jpeg
    IMG_2867.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I remember after I started hunting, I dreamed of bears....
I remember one of dads books had a beautiful painting of late 1800s rocky mountain hunters after grizz, with the old springfield muskets lined up....
I remember seeing the CVA Big Bore ads, and thinking....thats what I want for my hunt! Never got one, but my Kibler Colonial is .58!

I received a package from the fedex driver today and I wanted to share pictures with you guys. It’s a new old stock mountain rifle kit in 58cal. I’m very glad to add it to my collection.

It came with a scope that I need help learning about. It was also new in the box it says 4x15 Japan on it. The paper inside the package says Armsport so maybe that’s the maker… let me know.
Fastleo could you post a picture of the rifle. I would like to see what it looks like. I hope it all goes good for you. Thanks for sharing

Back