• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Howdy from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there, brand new shooter from Southern California. Waiting on my first Muzzle Loader to show up (Traditions Deluxe Kentucky Rifle), figured I'd pop in here and see what's going on. Been shooting for almost two decades, but never picked up a muzzle loader before. Decided to get into it on a whim. Wish me luck, especially with the scarcity of these damn #11 caps ;)

THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome by the way! I grew up on the oldschool forums like these, and I'm glad to see they're alive and well. You don't get a sense of community like I've seen here from the "big R" and the mass market social media sites that dominate the web these days. I'm not that old, but I'm not that young, but I'm glad to see there are still niche sites out there for us that would rather cultivate a community than be another faceless name in the masses where nobody bothers to read your username 90% of the time, and nobody bothers to read your whole post 60% of the time.

Muzzle-Loader firearms aren't the only tradition you folks are keeping alive, and I'm glad I get to be a part of it.

Back