• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

how do you go about ordering?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorAaron

40 Cal.
Reaction score
hello,

im going to order a .62 cal smoothbore from tvm. how do you order it? and do you put a down payment down first or how do you do it?

Just call them, they'll help you out. You will need to make a $100 deposit, you can either send them a check or use a debit card over the phone.

Which smoothbore are you ordering?

Their catalog has an order sheet with all of the information they need to build your gun, so they'll likely e-mail or fax that to you to fill out along with a down payment.

Go to their website and use their contact info and you're "good to go" from there.

Thomp Shooter,

Toni from TVM is awesome to deal with. They also take credit card for down payment. I ordered an Early Virginia from them in November. They are very easy to work with and Toni she is as easy going as it gets. She will send you your invoice via Email. Good Luck whatever you decide!

Charlie

You just call them, and they take a $100, non refundable deposit and put you on the schedule, and give you a time frame estimate. She will also probably ask if you want moved up, should an opening in the schedule occur.

They are super to deal with, don't be afraid to ask all kinds of questions. You'll be surprised at their thorough knowledge at how picky/unknowledgable/undecided and generally wisshy washy we can be ordering, and Toni will walk you thorough any decisions you need to make. You won't be sorry.

thomp shooter said:
I'm not sure yet
:grin: Hey there thomp shooter,

Ain't it great? Please do keep us informed, TVM makes a lot of great products, I for one will be interested in hearing what you decide on - then what happens after you get it.

Not intended to influence you in any way, but I have a TVM fowler that I totally love. Others like the Early Virginia rifle in smoothbore, I believe Roundball has a rear sight on his (great idea if you plan to use this gun for deer as well as small game).

I like the Tulle too, so I guess I ain't much help. :wink:

:hatsoff:
Spot

thomp shooter said:
hello,

im going to order a .62 cal smoothbore from tvm. how do you order it? and do you put a down payment down first or how do you do it?
Why not ask them? Nobody can give you better, up to date, accurate information than the source.

Back