• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Homemade pistol

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Where there's a will, there's a way. This is the reason why anyone who thinks banning guns will make them go away. You can't ban knowledge.

On you toob look up the muzzleloading guns handmade in indo china. Crude- but they work!

I’d imagine the hardest parts were the bore, and the mold. I mean from scratch, making a mold that dropped correctly sized balls, in my mind would be tough.

Thank you for posting this, this is great! now kids just have there face in a phone, these devices and social media are stealing the imagination and exploring nature of our youth. It’s a constant battle with my 18 yr old son.

Thank you for posting this, this is great! now kids just have there face in a phone, these devices and social media are stealing the imagination and exploring nature of our youth. It’s a constant battle with my 18 yr old son.
No I agree I thought this was a neat read and seeing that a kid did it and did it right was great, was even smart enough to make a CORRECT mold! Just awesome!

Back