• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

History, stories , folklore & tales

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . they could not have hurt us much where we wore as we had a fine place , and there were 14 men with me all of whom said there was no danger of the Indians firing on us.
as soon as the Bronks had passed and gone I went to the agency and found a very confused State of affairs,
there were no troops.
Sterling , the chief of police and mainstay of the agency was killed.
the Indians had cut the telegraph wire running into the agency and the chief clerk in charge of the agency was only a tenderfoot and he thought all the Indians on the reservation had gone on the warpath. there were lots of guns and ammunition at the agency and the chief clerk was giving a rifle and ammunition to every Indian Buck who wanted one. the Indians at the agency below the agency knew it was only an outbreak of the chiricahuas but they were taking all the guns and ammunition they could get .
the chief clerk kept no account of the guns and did not know to whom he had given them and very few of them did he ever get back . . .

Tom horn, government scout and interpreter

Latest posts

Back