• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from a Norwegian collector

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trond

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I collect Norwegian and Danish/Norwegian military arms and the rifle models from one of Norway's most creative gunsmiths - Mr. Hans Larsen from Drammen. I wish there was more about the original guns in this forum....

Trond

Trond said:
I collect Norwegian and Danish/Norwegian military arms and the rifle models from one of Norway's most creative gunsmiths - Mr. Hans Larsen from Drammen. I wish there was more about the original guns in this forum....

Trond
I am deligthed to have you "on board". Well....more originals...its only up to you..and me....and all that wants to contribute on that field. :grin: For the moment Frode Petersen, Christiania, is my favourite Norwegian gun-maker :winking:
ARILAR :grin: :thumbsup:

Hans Larsen is my favorite Norwegian, but I do have some Petersens as well - a take down poachers rifle from the 1860's is probably my best one.

Take a look at my Hans Larsens designs.

Hi Trond, welcome to the group. You have some real beauties there! I hope you find other collectors to chat with. This is the right place to look.

Trond,
Welcome to the MLF, glad to have you
with us. It's really nice to see how
international the MLF has become. Hope you will visit often and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome. I visited your homepage and enjoyed your photography and write-up on the guns - especially the five shot revolver rifle.

Back