• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Help identifying rifle manufacturer

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its an investarms rifle no doubt about it the patch box is a tell tale sign. But most of there models were made using TC Hawkens parts (triggers, buttstock, nose cap, locks) however this is when they were using the Lyman GPR lock and barrel (using one lug) if I am not mistaken this barrel will drop into the deer stalker stock as well. Investarms is owned by Lyman or vice-versa. Over all its a quality gun. The reason it may not have the tell tale I was they made a lot of these guns more major retailers such as Cabelas. I have the Cabelas Hawkens ( The TC style) and "I" is there. My hunting buddy back in Michigan has the same gun but Cabelas Hawken is there but the "I" is not. :idunno: But I will stake my reputation as a Hawkens man that's what you have. An Italian made Investarm, made by Lyman Hawkens rifle using the GPR lock and a deerstalker barrel. One more detail the barrel should be 15/16 as well let me know if it isn't.
Sometimes it’s best just to sit on the knowledge we “think” we have.

Last edited:
Its an investarms rifle no doubt about it the patch box is a tell tale sign. But most of there models were made using TC Hawkens parts (triggers, buttstock, nose cap, locks) however this is when they were using the Lyman GPR lock and barrel (using one lug) if I am not mistaken this barrel will drop into the deer stalker stock as well. Investarms is owned by Lyman or vice-versa. Over all its a quality gun. The reason it may not have the tell tale I was they made a lot of these guns more major retailers such as Cabelas. I have the Cabelas Hawkens ( The TC style) and "I" is there. My hunting buddy back in Michigan has the same gun but Cabelas Hawken is there but the "I" is not. :idunno: But I will stake my reputation as a Hawkens man that's what you have. An Italian made Investarm, made by Lyman Hawkens rifle using the GPR lock and a deerstalker barrel. One more detail the barrel should be 15/16 as well let me know if it isn't.

WOW NICE TRY...., this is a comment made by a member of the forum from 2013, that you cut-n-pasted and then posted to try and look legit as you attempt to scam our members, OH and I have figured out about your other personas on this forum.

Well... BYE

LD

WOW NICE TRY...., this is a comment made by a member of the forum from 2013, that you cut-n-pasted and then posted to try and look legit as you attempt to scam our members, OH and I have figured out about your other personas on this forum.

Well... BYE

LD
Yep. He posts nonsense under another name also. Trolling or some other motivation. I can’t figure it out.

Back