• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talkingamoeba

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello all! I stumbled on this place today. Water looks good so I'll sit a bit if its all right. I fired a .58 Zouave when I was 9 or 10. One time. I was bit, but so much can happen along the way. Move ahead 35+ years and I find myself excitedly awaiting the arrival of a box w/ parts and stock- modeled on the A.Figthorn type- I've received everything else, powder and ball etc... . I spoke with the folks today and in about 3 weeks it should be here. I hope to do a decent job of it and then I will be hunting with it in the PA flint season. First time building one and owning one, and hunting with one. I'm nigh on being giddy. Thanks for the ear and I look forward to chatting a while.

James,
Welcome to the MLF.Lots of friendly and
informative folks here.Many,many Pa members around here also.Have not seen any resent numbers
but Pa was the #1 state for MLF members.Hope you will visit and contribute often.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome, pull up a log an' sit a spell, the more the merrier.

Toomuch
Shoot Flint

Welcome James. Please keep us informed about your build....pictures are always a plus!

Welcome to the MLF from Wyoming James! Glad to have you join the family and you will find there are lots of friendly knowlegable folks here on the site. Pull up a stump and contribute when ya can.

Thanks everyone. I have been doing a lot of reading on here, so much to learn. I am thankful to have found where you folks are camped out :thumbsup:

Back