• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am glad I found this forum,there is lots of good information here.I 'm not really new to muzzleloaders,but I haven't shot mine much in the last 20 years.I have a CVA Mountain rifle and pistol,both in .50 cal. I got as kits about 1977 or 78 and a TC renegade in .54 cal.I got about 5 years ago.I will have another in .58 soon.Good luck to all.
Dennis

Dennis,
Welcome to the MLF glad you found your way
here. Where do you call home? Lots of great folks and information at this site. Visit often
and contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome!
I'm recent to this camp also and like-wise, I shoot a cva 50 mt rifle, older like yours.
I would like to hear more about your cva mt pistol and even a pic if you got one.
Lots of info, ideas and advice here.

Brett

Welcome welcome, denis1112

every thing you need is here dont hesitate to ask. Someone will have or get you the answers. :applause:

welcome dennis, i have some of the same rifles, all good ones to shoot. jump right in.

Howdy. Great site here.

Check out the search function, you can find

answers to just about any question you

might have. :v

Back