• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello from Indiana
Looking to get back into muzzleloaders. I built a CVA Kentucky long rifle in .45 and a Thompson Center Hawken .54 back in the eighties. This was around the same time I got into civil war reenacting becoming a member of The Mudsills, 5th Kentucky US volunteers. I used a Navy Arms 1863 Springfield .58 cal. This coming spring, l plan on going to the NMLRA event at Friendship Ind that is about 90 minutes from me.

Last edited:
Hello from Indiana
Looking to get back into muzzleloaders. I built a CVA Kentucky long rifle in .45 and a Thompson Center Hawken .54 back in the eighties. This was around the same time I got into civil war reenacting becoming a member of The Mudsills, 5th Kentucky US volunteers. I used a Navy Arms 1863 Springfield .58 cal. This coming spring, l plan on going to the NMLRA event at Friendship Ind that is about 90 minutes from me.
Welcome I live in Carmel, in.

Latest posts

Back