• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steinauge32

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I am a 66 year old Florida native.NRA life member.I have been shooting muzzleloaders for well over 50 years.I shoot both flint and percussion, rifled and smoothbore.I like doing all kinds of metal work and enjoy making a lot of my own equipment,bags,horns,knives etc.I shoot black powder and round balls only.I am glad to be here.

Welcome to our forum my friend! We are honored to have you as one of our member's. From what you have stated in your introduction, you have an extensive background in Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting! You will fit right in! You will find many with your level of experience and expertise right here.

We also cover all the other aspects that go along with Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting as well.

You will find like minded folks as yourself right here on our forum. The majority of our members have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be glad to answer any questions that you may have. We would also be delighted to hear what you would like to share with us as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It is a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date range's at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you will be able to view additional topics in this forum.

As you already know, the learning opportunities in our journey are truly endless! I can guarantee that each time you visit this forum you will most likely learn something new. I learn on a daily basis.

Our forum is also a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis. Something new to checkout all the time!

Lastly and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place. You will make lifelong friends who share your same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer.

We are honored that you have decided to become one of our member's. We also look forward to hearing from you in the very near future!

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Back