• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

"Hello the Camp!"

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deand

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just found this site. Fantastic! Using a Hawken .50 was my first foray into deer hunting with Dad in Indiana. That was a long time ago. I put it down for a while and now have finished a .54 Big Bore CVA here in Michigan.

Look forward to learnin' with you all!

Dean

deand,
Welcome to the MLF glad to have you with
us. Great folks and information here. I'm a great
fan of the Hawkens. Hope you will visit often and
contribute when you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

deand: Welcome to the Camp, glad you found us.
I also have a 54cal Hawken rifle. Mine is made by T/C.
I'm glad I got this caliber. I want to go Elk hunting next year.
Anyway, Welcome to the camp. :hatsoff:
Take Care,
Mtn-Man2u

NoDeer,

I'm in the Western part of the state about half way up. A town called Ludington.

Dean

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome to the camp Deand. It's a pretty busy place but not too busy such that you can't play here with us. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back