• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello I’m from South California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClausewitzVon

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello guys. I’m new here from south California. And I’m an Asian American. I’m very interested for old and antique firearms, especially those 1800s-1900s muzzleloaders...
And how do I find this forum? Yesterday I searched muzzleloader knowledge by google, I found out this forum, then I’m be here lol.
Thank you all, guys.

I reeeeeeeeeeeally like muzzleloaders... Now I have 1 traditional T/C Englander Hawkin and 1 CVA Inline muzzleloader, both for .50cal; and one 1860 muzzleloading black powder revolver:)

Here is my favorite muzzleloaders....................
QQ截图20201220025346.png

B88E4DA45BF4273E468B10376C22209D.jpg

Welcome! Great forum to be on, although we do not discuss anything involving that bottom CVA.
We are a traditional forum, our sister site modernmuzzleloader.com is a great place to discuss that particular firearm.

Last edited:
Welcome! Great forum to be on, although we do not discuss anything involving that bottom CVA.
We are a traditional forum, our sister site modernmuzzleloader.com is a great place to discuss that particular firearm.
sorry, I delete the bottom pic... my fault

Back