• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from VA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sckeg

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello every one, my name is Jim and I'm from the great commonwealth of Virginia. For the most part I've been into mostly modern firearm, but I have always loved a good flintlock and think I might want to learn this skill. I have also recently acquired an old 1821 percussion cap pistol that I need help with and will post on the inquiry forum, but for now thank you for letting me join your great site.
JD

Jim,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
with us.If you have questions,you will find
the answers here....Just ask them in the proper
forums,and you will be good to go!Read old post,
use the 'search feature' provided, and visit
often.You will be an expert in M/L. Just kidding
friend....I've been at it for better than 30 years and I still come here for information.....
I am snake-eyes :hats off:

Latest posts

Back