• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Peoples Republic of Washington šŸ¤¬

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Pilgrim. As I have said before, Washington has too many laws, too much taxation and too much regulation. But it has done a good job of making public - as well as private lands available to hunters. Enjoy the forum - and avoid the mistake (as I have unfortunately failed to do) of getting involved with political issues. You'll just end up getting in a pissin' match with people you generally agree with!

Its washingrad, chairman Inslee saw to theat.

First Chairman Christine made it so you cant mail black powder in the state, and then outlawed lead, while all the time saying she was not coming for guns. She left that to Inslee.

Ive been here since 1965 and as of the 90s, it sucks buttermilk and is getting worse.

Jorgi,
Big welcome from 'Rooshin' Aleska, Bulldog Lady waves every morningink. Is okay Bulldog Lady and orangeman from last time is givink Czar Putintoyou for his Czarday, Aleska!
Which is a goodtink, since us good Rooshish people's already own it. We tooke Aleska from non pale people's fairish an squaresish!
Sounds like you no like PRW Jorgi? No worries comrade, Aleska and PRW next doorteish together! You come live in Czar Putinitintoyou land! Be like olde times be they not forgitink. Not have Happy Daze, have Stalin Days!
Welcome Pilgrim. As I have said before, Washington has too many laws, too much taxation and too much regulation. But it has done a good job of making public - as well as private lands available to hunters. Enjoy the forum - and avoid the mistake (as I have unfortunately failed to do) of getting involved with political issues. You'll just end up getting in a pissin' match with people you generally agree with!

Alas. As Mr.WilliamRobert (BillRob) wrote. This not the forum to have fun. But there are several. Beware, no free rides there!
But the regular, whatever interests you, forums have tons of great information and advice.
Tomski. šŸ˜œ

Back