• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Eastern Shore of MD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bark-eater

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm circling back on an old interest. I was an arm chair fan of all things historical trekking 20 years ago and for some reason, recently got the bug to pick up a Jeff White French trade knife and discovered that Mr. White has retired. Pity. But was already down the the rabbit hole, and a second hand tribute knife, forged by one of his apprentices is on its way, sans sheath, and further down the rabbit hole I go... I'll be here doing some reading, and at some point hope to finally get that Fusil.

Welcome from New York State's Central-Leatherstocking region.

We used to trailer our sailboat(s) down to Cambridge and Chestertown in the Spring. Loved the Eastern Shore. In fact, we bought our current little 17 ft sailboat in Chestertown.

Another Howdy and Welcome from Texas!
My Wife and I just visited your area over Christmas, and discovered MD Crab Cakes, Crab Soup, and Chesapeake Bay raw oysters! Now I know why Dad wanted to move there!
Well, he's finally there. I left a portion of Mom and Dad's ashes in the Chesapeake at Matapeake Park, Kent Island, behind the breakwater. Nice view of the bridge to DC. They're finally home.

After seeing your area, where in the world do you trek and shoot? People are EVERYwhere!
Photos are always appreciated.

Latest posts

Back