• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Saskatchewan

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
My name is Ron, I live in a small city called Yorkton in Saskatchewan, Canada.
I have been hunting and fishing most of my life. I love all aspects of hunting, using modern firearms as well as archery and falconry. I have been getting into muzzleloading pretty seriously latley. I have a TC Hawkin in 45 that I picked up at a gun show show a couple years ago, I took my first deer with it shortly after I bought it. I was shooting conicals in it but this year I have been trying patch and ball, I'm heading out later today to see if I can fill my tag.

Hi from the Great state of Maine. Welcome to the forum and enjoy. Good luck on filling your tag.

Howdy Ron and welcome to the site maybe you can teach us or me at least always wanted to learn more about falconry

Thank you for the welcomes
Did'nt full my tag last night and not sure I will be able to this ML season, they have shorten the season by 2 weeks this year so I may have to try during regular season.

Just let me know what you want to learn about falconry, I'll see if I can help. What I can tell you is that it is very time consuming.

Ron, welcome.

Falconry -- wow.

Hey, can we trade you, let's say, Buffalo for Saskatoon? Or Timmy's for Crispy Creme? Please!?

And always use Purolator!

Latest posts

Back