• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy gaboric

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi,
I am new to this forum and eager to sniff around and see what it has to offer. I am a beginner in the realm of black powder shooting. I am however very intertested in learning all that I can to maximize my enjoyment and understanding of the sport, not to mention learn a little history in the process.

Hello Andrew, and welcome from another electrician (retired). Lots of great information here from knowledgeable folks. Emery

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place for all things black powder and muzzleloading.

Steve

Welcome to the forum from another Buckeye. :hatsoff: A lot of good info here, and depending on what part of the state you are in, there are a number of local clubs that could help also. :wink: I am south of Columbus, and shoot a lot of paper competition. come join in when you can. :hmm:

See ya, Jim/OH :thumbsup:

Andrew,
Welcome to the MLF. All B/P and Buckeye
folks are certainly welcomed here.
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Welcome to the MLF from Wyoming! Glad you found us and your going to find a lot of friendly knowlegable folks here.

Latest posts

Back