• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hello from NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daveridesbikes

Pilgrim
Reaction score
hey ya'll. my name is dave and i am just getting back into muzzle loaders, (iam pretty anti inline), and i have a growing interest in the mountain men of the fur trade. i currently own a thompson center seneca in .45. my next two additions will be, a 16 or 20 gauge bp shotgun, and a cap and ball revolver. i found this forum when researching bp shotguns. i hope to learn allot hear and contribute whenever i can.

Welcome aboard!
Best forum on the 'net, bar none!
BTW...I ride bikes as well.. :thumbsup:

Welcome Dave; it looks like you are on the right path as far as muzzle loading firearms go. Keep it up!

Welcome. You'll find a wealth of knowledge here. So sit back fill yer tin cup as the coffees jest finished boiling.

Anybody from Charlotte can't be too bad!
Welcome!
My mom's family is from there, my great-grandfather William Ardrey is a name there.

Well if you ever ride your bike up towards Asheville we have a beautiful range for making smoke and would be glad to have ya. Welcome to the club!

Welcome from Georgia,My first muzzleloader was a 36 caliber Seneca,still have it.Bought it in '73 or '74.

Latest posts

Back