• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Greetings from from the only state comprised of two peninsula's.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grand Rapids. I haven't done much research but the Grand Valley Cap'n Ballers are not too far from me.
Great club. Very good people. That was my wife's home club until I married her and dragged her off to Mecosta County.

Ironhand

Hello,
I own and have hunted with an inline muzzle loader but am a complete newbie to traditional black powder. I'm an avid squirrel hunter and plan to order a Kibler Southern Mountain Kit in .32 soon. Until then I'm just searching this forum and trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you to everyone who contributes. This forum has been absolutely great as I learn and research my new hobby.
Undertow

I have not read all the posts, but are you a Troll or Yooper?

Hello,
I own and have hunted with an inline muzzle loader but am a complete newbie to traditional black powder. I'm an avid squirrel hunter and plan to order a Kibler Southern Mountain Kit in .32 soon. Until then I'm just searching this forum and trying to learn as much as I can. Thank you to everyone who contributes. This forum has been absolutely great as I learn and research my new hobby.
Undertow
Hello from the UP. Love this state. Plenty of good honest people.
I enjoy all types of shooting. ML allowes me to experience different loads and combinations.

All Trolls eventually become Yoopers if given the chance. I once broke the law by crossing the bridge from Marinette with a Ruger Flat Top .44 in the vehicle. Made a U-turn and headed back. These days I only take muzzleloaders when I am traveling out of state.

Welcome from Wisconsin.
Everyone living South of Hancock (lift bridge) is a Troll. ;)

Funny part is most of the troll tourists you run across on the Keweenaw are from Minnesota or Wisconsin. Copper Harbor is too far a Drive for most Michiganders

(being called a Troll isn't meant as an insult, just an acknowledgement that you live below the Bridge. Now if you are ever called a "Fudgy"....)

Funny part is most of the troll tourists you run across on the Keweenaw are from Minnesota or Wisconsin. Copper Harbor is too far a Drive for most Michiganders

(being called a Troll isn't meant as an insult, just an acknowledgement that you live below the Bridge. Now if you are ever called a "Fudgy"....)
Well, here in Wisconsin we got "FIPs"

I must be a troll then. I've been under that bridge several times while fishing Portage Lake. 🤠🎣

IronHand

Latest posts

Back