• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello From Lancaster County Pennsylvania

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AFWilliams

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have been reading a lot of posts here about Kibler longrifles and finally decided to order one yesterday. I ordered the Colonial Longrifle kit thinking that fit best with Lancaster County. I have most recently been enjoying opinions on what to use for stock finishing. Thank you for such good information.
Al

I have been reading a lot of posts here about Kibler longrifles and finally decided to order one yesterday. I ordered the Colonial Longrifle kit thinking that fit best with Lancaster County. I have most recently been enjoying opinions on what to use for stock finishing. Thank you for such good information.
Al
Al
Welcome. And good evening from S.E. Kaintukee

Thank you, It is great to have the resource of information and opinions from so many experienced people in this forum. Much appreciated.

Welcome from Beaver County PA. I don’t think you can go wrong with a Kibler. I personally haven’t ordered one yet, but plan to some time this spring. All the comments on this forum concerning Kibler’s long rifles have been positive. And a lot of guys have built them, so I’m sure you’ll get a lot of advice.

Al
Hello from your neighbor in Harford Cnty. MD. There's a great little shop out your way for muzzleloader supplies. Ft Chambers Muzzleloaders. Great guys, will talk guns all day and always seem to have exactly what I need in stock.
Neil

welcome aboard, i'm just down the road from you in MD.

Capnball is right - the gentlemen @ Ft. Chambers are the best.

enjoy the board, there's a wealth of information here!

Back