• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from Germany!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florian

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Florian and I'm from Bavaria, Germany. I'm new to blackpowder and I will be surely asking loads of questions. I've a Pedersoli Hatfield rifle and I'm mainly interested in the Voyageur/Buckskinnin scene. So see you all around!

Welcome to the best muzzleloading site on the net, hope you enjoy yourself! :thumbsup: :hatsoff:

Welcome, I'v spent some time in Wurzburg over the last 10 years as i work for a German owned company.
Good luck and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Craig

welcome.

You are among some of the most knowledgeable BP junkies in the world. Great to have you with us.
:hmm:

Florian,
It is indeed a pleasure to welcome you
to the MLF. Lots of other European members are
here. Hope you will share the experiences of
your country as it pertains to traditional
muzzleloading. Visit often and contribute when
you can.
again welcome and stay active
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Thanks to all! Hope I'll be able to share some of my knowledge with you guys, too!
Florian

Latest posts

Back