• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from a NW newbie

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madcratebuilder

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm in NW Orygun. Did bp back in the 70's. Just ran across a 2nd series Walker Colt that I could not pass up. I see a lot of nice kit guns are available, I'm sure I'll be adding some more bp to my collection.

A big howdy to ya. Welcome aboard. Mountainman is right, the addiction is worse the second time around, but what a great addiction! Glad ya joined us BP junkies. :haha:

Hello, and a hearty welcome to you. I'm sure you will acquire more ML guns soon; they really are addictive.

So where in NW oregon???
I be in newberg, AND we have a rondy this weekend in sherwood area on parrett Mt, check us out!

brett sr said:
So where in NW oregon???
I be in newberg, AND we have a rondy this weekend in sherwood area on parrett Mt, check us out!

I'm in se pdx, near Millwaukie. I'm interested, gives me a chance to fire my new pistol(s). The guy I got it from Monday just called me and has a 1861 Cold Navy, 2nd series that he wants to sell me cheap. I think 400 is a good price for nib.
Do you have an address on Parret Mt? I'll map quest it.

its pretty much pre 1840s, but if it still has your attention...

parrettmountainfarm dot com

unfortunately, no revolvers or inlines/black guns and patched round ball only.

it WILL be fun!

Steve,
Welcome to the MLF,great to
have you with us.Hope you will visit often
and contribute when you can.
I am snake-eyes :hatsoff:

Back