• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Hawken/ML Parts For Sale

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A few months back I showed you some pics of a Hawken rifle that I bought with some other parts I didn't want, but had to buy, to get the Hawken (an all or nothing deal) which can be viewed again at this link: Rifle builder Allen B. Postel of Gilbert, IA . I finally found time to go through some of the parts, make a list, look up their value and post them here for sale as a group, buyer take all for $120.00 shipped USPS Priority Mail, insured for $300. Payment can be made by personal check (holding shipment for 10 days from my receipt until check clears) or by USPS MO only. Most of these parts seem to be leftovers from the Hawken build. I looked up all of them that I could find in my last printed TOTW catalog, #17, and listed them by catalog # at that time, or by #??? if unknown. In a few cases I am listing the closest similar item and have estimated the value. If I believe the original item has been modified, or is somewhat rusty, then a reduced price was added in for the total. I did look up the current TOTW on-line prices for a few of the items, which are shown individually in red, and as you can see, some have gone up significantly. If you click on my name to view my profile, then click on "ABOUT" in the gray bar, it shows my FFL #, which can be verified by going to: FFLeZCheck 3.1.2 - Federal Firearms License Search .

1670094986098.jpeg

1670095042993.jpeg

1670095090827.jpeg

1670095121597.jpeg

1670095153330.jpeg

1670096255534.jpeg

1670095235945.jpeg

1670095283214.jpeg

1670095346018.jpeg

1670096331458.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.