• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Happy New Year

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncNZ

54 Cal.
Reaction score
It is now 12:01 here in the South Pacific so I am writing this in 2024 , some what in your future . I hope you have a happy , safe and successful 2024 . Here in New Zealand we are hoping for cheaper powder , more available caps , and that the new government will make the laws regarding the import of gun parts easier .
Cheers Dunc

It is now 12:01 here in the South Pacific so I am writing this in 2024 , some what in your future . I hope you have a happy , safe and successful 2024 . Here in New Zealand we are hoping for cheaper powder , more available caps , and that the new government will make the laws regarding the import of gun parts easier .
Cheers Dunc
& A Happy New Year to you Duncan :)

Cheers Dunc
Cheers Dunc - well said - see you on the 14th and21st?

Cheers Dunc - well said - see you on the 14th and21st?
We sure did we met up with the NMLRA Feild rep for NY on holiday so we put on a shoot A very agreeable day on the' Beaver Town' MLs Range near Blenheim . He had much more fun than even a big bag of rats . Dunk & Bucks Co & that Rudyard And Tom Hinton Made his day .We are all'' birds of a feather 'choose where we live .
Rudyard

Yes it was a cracker of a day for Kenyon - I'm not sure which of the mix of Muzzleloaders he got to shoot he enjoyed the most - probably all of them!! Matchlock; Snaphaunce and Percussion. I even managed to get them to the Ferry on time to head to the North Island.

Latest posts

Back