• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gun Case

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Levi

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Yesterday I built a case for my TC Hawken form a grey wool blanket. It turned out pretty good. I can't figure out how to post pictures here, but if anyone would like to see it for another idea for one, e-mail me at [email protected].

Posting pictures can be fun!. You have to go through photo bucket, or other such sites. :idunno: :hmm:

I'm posting the picture for him, here 'tis:

142_zps5260af40.jpg

Thank you. The red stitching is decorative. I hand stitched the entire case with my stitching awl,but I thought the red would dress it up. I need to get some beadwork on it now, though. I should have moved that sock !

Back