• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

green river nessmuk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

windwalker_au

50 Cal.
Reaction score
finished this to day its a green river skinner cut down to a nessmuk style knife all done with a file so i did not loose the hardness of the blade so it still holds an edge,the scales are west Australian spalted jarrah the sheath is made from south American 6 to 7 oz leather very cheap to get here and dam good leather,it came out better than i thought.
Bernie :thumbsup:
P7170001.jpg

P7170002.jpg

P7170003.jpg

Mr. windwalker au,
Really like the Nessmuk style of knife and that is a might fine item you have created.
If you would not mind my asking, how long is the blade?
Best Wishes

WindWalker said:
Mr. windwalker au,
Really like the Nessmuk style of knife and that is a might fine item you have created.
If you would not mind my asking, how long is the blade?
Best Wishes

first of all thanks for the kind words guys,windwalker the blade came out at 5&3/8 inches long.
Bernie :thumbsup:

Bernie - The knife and sheath look great and turned out nice. They look great together. :thumbsup:

I like it. A lot. :hatsoff: There is something about the Nessmuk knife style that really works. That old guy knew what he was doing. Now you just need to make a double-bladed hatchet to go with it :haha:

Back