• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Beaded Plains Style Knife Sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a beaded knife sheath for your consideration, KNIFE NOT INCLUDED. The beadwork is on simulated brain tanned deer hide. The rawhide liner is saddle stitched together using simulated sinew and has a leather welt. The outer leather case is saddle stitched with simulated sinew. The two pieces are whip stitched together at the top opening. The strap on the back is for attaching to your belt.

The beadwork is a combination of lazy stitch and applique. The beads are #11 old Italian seed beads. The colors are Chalk White, Cobalt, Greasy Yellow, and Corniola D (white lined red) beads.

Length of the sheath is 9”. Overall length of sheath including fringe is 13-1/4”

For reference, the knife in the sheath is a Green River Buffalo Skinner.
I have included photos with the:
Green River Buffalo Skinner with a 6-1/4” blade and 10-3/4” overall.
Green River Camp Knife with a 5” blade and 9” overall.
Green River Sheep Skinner with 5-1/4” blade and 9-3/4” overall.

Price $225 US Postal Money Order, price includes shipping.

Attachments

• S1.jpg
    S1.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 4
  • S1B.jpg
    S1B.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 0
  • S2.jpg
    S2.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 0
  • S3.jpg
    S3.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Buffalo Skinner.jpg
    Buffalo Skinner.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Camp Knife.jpg
    Camp Knife.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Sheep Skinner.jpg
    Sheep Skinner.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 0
You're killing me dude 🤣 nicecwork. I'm learning how to lazy stitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back